Bible and Biblical Interpretation
- The Book of Genesis in Rabbinic Literature
- The Sacrifice of the Sons of Abraham in Judaism and Islam
- The Sons of Abraham in Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- What’s Abrahamic about Judaism, Christianity and Islam?
- Gender, Politics, and Theology in the Book of Esther
- Jonah’s Flight to Paradise: Sin, Suffering, and the Escapist Impulse
- Mother of Israel: Ruth and the Moral Character of Davidic Kingship
- Rationalism and Tradition: The Dawn of Maimonidean Biblical Interpretation
- Genesis as Allegory in Jewish Tradition
- Gender and Theology in the Book of Judges
- Matter of Contention: Relics of the Biblical Past between Jews and Christians in Late Antiquity
Marc Zvi Brettler
- How to Read the Bible
- The Hebrew Bible and the New Testament: One Jewish Perspective
- The Ten Commandments in the Bible and in American Life
- How did the Bible become the Bible?
- The Bible as an Ancient Near Eastern Text
- Is There Such a Thing as Jewish Biblical Interpretation?/How Do Jews Interpret the Bible?
- Is the Bible Kosher? Biblical Food Laws
- Song of Songs: Love and Sex in the Bible
- Rabbinic Prayer: Continuity and Discontinuity with the Bible
- Is the Bible Fair?
- Will the Real Biblical God Please Stand Up?
- Right and Rite in the Bible
- Notions of Biblical Revelation
- A Biblical Perspective on the Haggadah
- The book of Psalms
- The book of Judges
- Feminist and Anti-Feminist Visions in the Bible
- From the Bible to The Rabbis: Late Biblical Texts as Transitional
- Prayer in the Bible
- Is the Bible True?
- Genesis as History/ Genesis as History and Myth
- Biblical Views of Intermarriage
- Symphony and Cacophony in the Bible
- Law and the Bible
- Who were the Prophets?
- On Biblical Translations
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: Adam and Eve in the Garden
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: Cain and Abel
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: Noah and the Flood
- A Family Feud: Sarah & Hagar, Isaac and Ishmael–Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: The Story of Joseph
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: Joseph and Potiphar’s Wife
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: Moses and the Burning Bush
- The Exodus from Egypt: Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An
- Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An: The Sinai Experience
- Tzedakah: Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An
- Kosher/Halal Food Laws: Comparative Text Study in the Bible & Qur’An
- Who Were the Prophets, and What Were They Trying to Do?
Christine E. Hayes
- God’s Critics: Ancient Perspectives on Morality and Biblical Law
- Where is an Authentic Jewish Life Possible? Center and Diaspora in Classical Jewish Sources
- The Bible in Jewish Life
- The Bible in Jewish Prayer
- Agreeing to Disagree: How Jews and Christians Read Scripture Differently
- Jesus’ Parables in their Jewish Context
- The Song of Songs: From the Bible to Today
- Samson in Stone: New Discoveries in the Ancient Synagogue at Huqoq in Israel’s Galilee
- Ossuaries and the Burials of Jesus and James
- The Archaeology of Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- All About Eve: The Latest Word on the First Lady
- Women in the Bible: Who Are They and What Did They Do?
- Work and Worth: Women’s Household Activities in Ancient Israel (ppt)
- Women and Music in Ancient Israel (ppt)
- Miriam, Music, and Miracles
- The Menorah in the Bible: From Moses to the Maccabees (ppt)
- Was Ancient Israel a Patriarchal Society?
- Barely Visible but Very Real: The Religious Culture of Israelite Women (ppt)
- Women and Wisdom: Biblical Images, Lofty and Lowly (ppt?)
- What Did David Eat? Daily Fare in Biblical Times
- Not Your Hebrew School Bible: Sex, Lies, and Love in the Torah
Benjamin D. Sommer
- Seeing a Sound: Revelation at Sinai in the Bible and Jewish Tradition
- The Earliest Torahs: Revelation and Lawgiving according to J, E, and P
- The Earliest Torah Commentary: D’s Account of the Lawgivng
- The Two Torahs, and What They Tell Us about How the Rabbis Remade Judaism
- How to Read Biblical Poetry
- The Psalms in Ancient Israelite Worship and in Contemporary Jewish Worship
- What is Midrash, Really?
- In Search of King Solomon’s Mines
- Genetics and Ancient Jewish History
- Myth, History and Mystery in the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Hidden Heroines of Hanukkah
- A Brief History of Martyrdom
- The Five Senses of Scripture
- The Bible in Popular Israeli Culture